We're hiring - front end Wordpress designers
Eyes Down are looking for freelance front-end designer/developers to assist our in-house development team.
We need people with great design skills who can create beautiful clean websites working within the framework of premium Wordpress themes.
- You must have have a great eye for design. You will often be working with templates, but you may be developing a 'house style' for a brand, so this is as much about design as it is about development.
- You must have experience of working with Wordpress templates and creating a variety of rich page layouts using the most common drag-and-drop page builders.
- A strong understanding of UX. You will be provided with raw content, but will not normally be given layouts or designs, so it will be down to you to create user-friendly page layouts which encourage users to engage.
- Strong written English and editorial skills will help you mould the provided content into your new page templates.
- CSS, HTML and PHP knowledge so that you can customise templates and create stylesheets.
How to apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Examples of Wordpress websites you have designed.
- Your day rate expectations.
- At least one example project which demonstrates your ability to perform each of the essential skills above.
We are looking for UK-based freelancers, no agencies please.