Charity of the Year
- Who we work with
- Charity of the Year
Every year Eyes Down chooses a Charity of The Year to support, and 2020 is no exception! In fact, this year we are offering more than ever before.
We select a small or medium sized charity and provide the following:
- A user experience (UX) workshop run on-site to review audiences, goals and current website performance
- Two days consultancy free of charge
- A 20% reduction on project fees for all of 2020
- Support through our newsletter and social media channels
- A 15% reduction on monthly support packages for 2020/2021
- Guest blog opportunities
We have been pleased to have worked with and helped Veterans Aid and Womankind Worldwide as our Charities of the Year over the past 2 years and we welcome applications from all small or medium sized charities.
The charity will be selected based on the impact we feel we can make to the organisation over the course of the year. The deadline for applications is Friday the 13th of December.
If you have any questions, or need help with your application please email Megan Craw at [email protected] . Our 2020 Charity Of The Year will be announced in January 2020.
View full award terms & conditions.