- Partnership packages
Eyes Down Partnership Packages will help you to save time and money while extending the service you receive and deepening the relationship between your business and ours.
Do you need a closer relationship with your agency?
Also known as retainer contracts, Eyes Down Partnership Packages provide a guaranteed level of service while reducing the time and cost of our support.
For a fixed monthly fee, we will allocate you an agreed amount of agency time secured by a clearly-defined service level agreement.
The benefits include:
- Account management - With ongoing email support and regular scheduled conference calls, we will always be available.
- Budget-friendly billing units - Why pay for an hour for a task that takes us twenty minutes? We will bill you in convenient chunks of 15 or 30 minutes of agency time, saving you significant money in the long run.
- Priority support when you need it - We will give you priority over the support needs of our non-retained clients. We will also guarantee a maximum response time in our service level agreement.
- A developing relationship - We see business relationships as marathons, not sprints. We already know a lot about your business, its goals and its values through our previous work together. A Partnership Package will bring us in even closer alignment.
- Regular data-driven insights - Google Analytics provides the raw data that shows exactly how your business is performing. With Eyes Down specialists interpreting that data, providing insight and recommendations, you will be armed and ready for your next management meeting.
- A cast iron SLA - Our promise will be backed up by a service level agreement (SLA). This will spell out, in clear terms, what you can expect from us and what happens if we fail to live up to those expectations. Although our standard SLA is over 12 months, we offer shorter periods on a trial basis.
Are you ready to go?
To take advantage of our Partnership Packages, please take a look at the three tiers of support we offer and then contact us so we can help you through the process.
We look forward to building a strong and mutually beneficial relationship together. That’s what partners are for.